I know it has been so long since I have shared on my blog!! Life is good, it just sometimes gets busy, right!!  Today, I wanted to share this super cute wine topper that I made.  I  started with the Santa's Sleigh thinlits and  just kept playing and adding, and well I just LOVE the way this turned out!! Check it out and see what you think...




How fun is that??  Don't ya just love the sparkly paper in the background??  It is actually little flecks of gold foil, perfect for this project. It's from Pop of Pink Designer Series paper, it  just added the right amount of fun here.




I thought this turned out great!! This makes a fun way to give wine, any type of alcohol or sparkling cider!!


Here are the directions:


  1. Garden Green 3 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 2 3/4"
  2. Pop of Pink Designer Series paper 3" x 5 1/4"
  3. Sleigh:  bottom part-Gold Foil,  the upper part Real Red
  4. Garden Green for the tree
  5. 'Merry'  was cut out of the Christmas Greetings thinlits using Real Red
  6. I used the Real Red Marker on 'Christmas' from the Candy Cane Christmas set, banner the edges.

I hope you like it!! Thanks for stopping by!! BE SURE to check out this INCREDIBLE SALE at Stampin' Up!! 


Stampin' Up! Year-End Closeout, Shop with Dawn O, #dostamping


December 1 - Jan. 3:
Shop:   to shop the retiring and discounted products! 
Retiring and Closeout Stamp Sets (over 70!)
Retiring and Closeout Bundles (over 30!)
Retiring and Closeout Paper (over 25 selections) 
Retiring and Closeout Accessories (over 100  selections!!)


Click here to order!!!





post signature




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS