I have to share this fun little treat with you. I just makes me laugh when I look at these cute little treat bags. I used the Party Pants stamp set, and the Washi Label punch, and then  just started to crack up. You have to check these out......


Are those too fun or what???

Here's a closer look


I used the Washi label punch to make the pants, to me the In-Color designer Series paper was a perfect choice. They kinda look like hippie pants...hee-hee!!  I saw a card made with pants on a clothesline on Frenchie Stamps blog, and my mind went spinning!! This cute little stamp is from the new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets that were recently released, and you can get it FREE right now until the end of March.

Here is what the rest of this stamp set look like.

Party Pants Clear-Mount Stamp Set

item # 141327.

This stamp set could be used for baby cards, graduation, birthdays, very versatile stamp set. What's not to love?? a super cute stamp set that is FREE with a $50 order!!!

Pretty cute, right!! I will be sharing many more ideas using this stamp set. I made a bunch of these for my class this week, and I am sure to get many laughs!






Here are the items I used to make this treat:


Have a great night and be sure to click here to place your order.

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS