I wanted to share this adorable Valentine treat that I gave as a fun "giftie" for everyone who attended my card class this month. I knew right when I saw this in the Occassions catalog that a fun treat was in my future!! The Hey Valentine stamp set is full of fun and whimsical stamps, it's just a little keeper!!

So here's my treats:



I crossed off the word school and wrote 'class', how fun is that!!!







This just made me crack up, I just thought it turned out soo cute!!









I used the Gold Soiree Designer Series Paper. I thought the green went well here, sorta like water. Well maybe!! :) I used the Heart Framelits to cut out the fish, and the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelit for the sentiment.








Here's what the stamp set looks like, it's a fun one!!
Hey, Valentine Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!


Hey, Valentine Wood Stamp Set137135
Price$24.95
Make a splash on Valentine's Day with cards, bag toppers, and tags suitable for kids and kids at heart. Set quantity: 4.



Have a great day!! 'Catch' ya soon!!   ha-ha!!

Thanks for stopping by, click here to check out weekly specials and place order to get 'caught' up on your Valentines!!!  :))

Janet Holmes


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS