Saturday Series: Paper Pumpkin Cute Conversations

I have to show you what ideas I came up with for this month's 
Paper Pumpkin Cute Conversations. I got mine in the mail yesterday, and honestly I tore that box open and said "WOW" and my mind began to spin thinking of all kinds of ideas!!  I knew right away this kit would be perfect for this Saturday's Series.I so LOVE this kit!!!
Take a look at what I came up with:






This kit was loaded with all kinds of good stuff. It came with 30 heart cut outs, twine, clothespins, sequins and stamp set. I have a video from Stampin' Up at the bottom of this post. I made the Banner and the pouches according to directions that came with the Paper Pumpkin, but was able to do so much more! I was able to get my banner (used 5 of the hearts) and made 3 pouches, a scrapbook page, and 17 goodie bags for my class next week!! WOW! All I added was a little more paper for the scrapbook page, and 17 of the Sketched Dots Tag a Bags.


Here's another look, I took off my scrapbook page, and just put on the pouches! Is that too sweet??






Here are my pouches, I used 2 hearts to make each pouch. Very fun and cute!! I stamped the little banners with the "to and from"...then I began to get all giddy!! :))





Here are my goodies bags I made for my class this week. Crazy cute right??  (if you are seeing this and going to class on Tuesday, please act suprised!! )  :)  I stamped each heart and used the banners, added bows to my clothespins, and added sequins.  Inside I put some yummy chocolate!!




Do you see the small hearts on the bags, I utilized every inch on the paper and used my Sweetheart Punch to punch out hearts.




Now there is NO waste there!! ha-ha!!

I then used one of these pieces of "left over" paper and made a  frame for my scrapbook page! This is our sweet dog Myah, who we love so very much!!



I used the stamp to make the  bottom border sweet, and XOXO. If you knew are dog, you would know she's a sweetheart!!




Here's a video on the Paper Pumpkin, what a great kit!!



When I thought about how much I got out of this kit, this little math equation kinda summed it up.


ONE PAPER PUMPKIN=1 SCRAPBOOK PAGE, 3 POUCHES, BANNER, 17 TREAT BAGS!!    wowza!!

Right now during Sale-A-Bration, you can order 3 months of Paper Pumpkin and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Perfect Timing!!




Item # 137859

Have a great day!!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS