I wanted to share these super cute graduation party favors I made for my son's graduation party. I think they are so stinky cute! I basically just wrapped a Mentos candy, I had thought first Rolo's, but with the Texas heat that might be a little messy! :)









I used the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilties on the hat! I did the center with the lightest hue in the Cherry Cobbler then the darker color, using the very darkest for the edge.







I think these will be so cute on the table! Super easy, even better!







The details:

  1. Whisper White 5 1/2" x 3"
  2. Stamp congratulations (from Sassy Salutations) using Staz on ink
  3. put Snail on 5 1/2" side , and roll Mentos candy
  4. use glue dot to hold hat (from Pure Gumption-retired), tie Silver Foil ribbon

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS