Saturday Series: T-Shirt Builder

On Saturdays I like to share ideas that use a specific stamp or theme!! So I have finally caught up from the holidays and knew what I was gonna do for this Saturday Series!! I am so excited about the Dallas Cowboy game today!! I have been a Cowboy fan since I was a little girl, and dreamed of being a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. So how awesome is it when your team makes it to the play-offs, first time in about 20 years!! All this excitement made me grab the T-shirt Builder stamp set and get busy!! So to capture this moment I made some treats and a scrapbook page. I hope you like it!!




How fun is that??


The Scrapbook page is a pretty simple design, So I have space for all those victory pictures!! To make this page, I used the Star Framelits to make the stars and layered the stars using Silver Foil and Night of Navy. I stamped the Night of Navy background with the #1 from the T-Shirt Builder stamp set. To make the Cowboy shirt I printed "Cowboys" out on my computer on Whisper White cardstock, then I stamped the shirt with Smoky Slate. This stamp set is photopolyer (see through) so that made it so easy to line up. I added  the small star on the shirt from the Popcorn box thinlit set.






Here's a closer look at the right lower corner of the page!! Super fun!!!




Tell me this isn't the cutest popcorn box you have ever seen!!! I just squealed when I was done!!! I cut the Popcorn box out of Chocolate Chip cardstock, using the Popcorn thinlit. To make the "stitches" I just cut small strips of Whisper White and adhered them on there.  To make the star, I used the Star Framelits and layered them to cut out the center. 

***if you haven't ever used the Popcorn Box thinlit, it cuts and scores for you. All you have to do is assemble!! Quick and easy!!






No football party is complete without chocolate!! I found these chocolates at Party City and they match perfectly!! I used the 2 x 8 bags and a fun tag!! I just love these!! I made 12 of them!! How fun is that!! I used the Metallic Ribbon that is FREE right now with a $50 order, right now during Sale-a-bration!!!  Who doesn't like FREE!!





Lined up like this, kinda looks like a defensive line!!!  ha-ha!!

I hope you liked these!! What makes this so great is even if you're not a Cowboy fan....there may be a couple of you out there!! ha-ha!! Just change up the colors and name and have some fun with game days!!!



Here are the supplies I used!!
Have a great day, hope you feel inspired!!

Click here to check out all the items FREE during Sale-a-bration!!









post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS