Saturday Series: Cookie Cutter Christmas Reindeer card, treat and tag

I am so excited to share these cute Christmas ideas. I haven't posted on my blog in a while-life has been busy!! But I am back!! The holiday catalog went live on the 1st and it is spectacular!!! On Saturday's I like to showcase a particular item (stamp, paper, or accessory) and use it several different ways. 

Here is my 1st Christmas share from the holiday catalog:



How cute is that??  I used the reindeer cookie cutter for all these, there is actually a gingerbread man, eskimo, bear, and santa on that set as well.




How sweet is that tag?? I love the Red Glimmer paper for the nose!!! I used the owl punch for the nose, too fun!! The "to and from" are also from the Cookie Cutter stamp set.  Did you notice the printed paper at the bottom....oh my...one of my favorites!! It's the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper.



For this cute lil' reindeer treat, I used the new Cheerful Tag Framelits...and let me just say... I'm in LOVE!! Very easy to use and wow it does all the work for you.  It is actually meant to make tags, but I opened it up and made a tag topper!! This framelit cuts, scores-and you are done!!! I used the bow part on the Cookie Cutter builder punch, and also used the owl punch for the nose!! I used my computer to generate the wording! I used chocolate covred nuts for the brown noses, the red one is a jelly bean.  :)  I googled it and their is actually 9 reindeer, including Rudolph!!!




I just love how this card turned out.  The designer paper I used here is from the Annual Catalog, called The Christmas Specialty paper. I thought the sentiment went great here, kinda fun like the card.  It's from Stitched with Cheer.  I had some fun building the santa hat here, using the new Jolly Hat Builder!! I tell ya what, Stampin' Up hit it out of the park with the new catalog!!! I had to use the new jingle bell too!!

I wanted to share a trick with you on how to save paper. Did you notice the hat and the striped paper are the same?? Well I cut the hat out of the paper and then used it behind, this saves paper and know one will ever know....just you me and the elf!!! Hee-hee



I hope you enjoyed this fun set!!! Have a great night, be sure to click here to order.

If you would like to check out the new catalog, click on the catalog on the right side of this post.





post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS