Here's a quick and easy treat I made for the 4th of July. The new Clear Tiny Boxes make this treat a 'snap'   ha-ha!!!  The Ready to Pop stamp set is just perfect for this treat!! I found myself laughing to myself as this came together!! See what you think.....




Is that the cutest thing ever??? I love the Patriotic Hershey's Kisses!!


I used the Brights Designer Series Paper 2" x 6" scored at 2", 4", 6".  I used the Fringe Scissors on the Silver Foil paper to make the top of the firecracker! I then used a 1/8" hole punch on the top of the box, this allowed me to poke the Silver Foil paper in. I stamped the sentiment in Daper Denim. 

This was a fast and crazy cute 4th of July treat!!

Have a great 4th and be safe!!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS