I wanted to share this card we made in class this month. I used the new Rose Wonder Die to make this beautiful card that is has two completely different looks. This is a simple card that packs alot of WOW! That's my kinda card!!


To make the first card, I simply used the Rose from the Wonder Rose thinlit, and used it as a mask. So I held the rose cut out in place and started with the leaves, daubed the leaves in Old Olive using a sponge. I then sponged the outside of the rose using Rose Red. To make the center 'pop' I daubed the rose center with Real Red. I then took off the rose cut out and a stencil like effect was created. To make the card, with a more of a 3D effect, I simply adhered the rose cut out on the daubed rose. I added Old Olive Gorgeous Grunge to the sides. What do you think??





Which one is your favorite?


One great idea, is don't apply the Rose die and you can make this stencil type of card over and over again. I used the Whisper White Thick cardstock to cut it out, to make it more durable.

Here are the items I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Here are the specials for the week:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great day!!!

post signature
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love them both but I think i like the bottom one best.. can't wait to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty!! I am such a fan of yours, a little star-struck!! :) thank you!!

      Delete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS