This week for my Saturday Series....well I guess it turned into Sunday!! I wanted to share our FUN Howl-O-ween class we had!! (don't get scared....ok!!! ) We made  a couple of  fun treats this month made using the Sweet Hauntings stamp set. JUST BEWARE....turn back now!!!   :))  here's our frightening class! ok, ok....I like Halloween, it lets me be a kid again!!  :)




We had some fun! We listened to scary music, like "Monster Mash", creepy sounds, like squeeky doors. We also did some "cosmic stamping" where we turned off the lights and just stamped to the strobe light!!! AHH!!!

I wanted to share the specific's on these 2 projects, if I haven't shared the other projects yet, check back this week for more scary ideas!!! baaahhaa!!



Pretty fun, right??




This card has lots of details that just make it a stand out!!




Here are the details:

  • card base 4 1/4" x 11" Basic Black
  • Pumpkin  Pie : 4" x 5 1/4", I used Rich Razzleberry to daub around the edges
  • I stamped the 2 1/2" circle with the Work of Art stamp (inked up once and just kept stamping down to get that Ombre look) then I used Momento Tuxedo to stamp the Trick or Treat (from Howl-O-Ween Treat stamp), then used the Gorgeous Grunge in Rich Razzleberry to give it some pizazz!!
  • I cut the 3 " circle out of the new Black Glitter paper!!  LOVE IT!!
  • I cut the center out of the Spider Web to use on the Baker's Box, and left over pieces inside the card.
  • For the Witches Hat, I stamped it in Rich Razzleberry and used the Silver Cording Trim and shredded it to get the fun embellished sparkle,  to finish of the hat, I used a sliver of Black Glimmer paper, and a Rhinestone.




Here's the inside of the card:



What a fun card!!! Here's the other one I want to share:

Wait for it..... (this is the outside of the card)





Slowly creeping open....



Almost there...









fully open...




Pretty cool, right???

Here are the details:

  • card base is Tangerine Twist 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 2 1/4", and 6 1/4"
  • front panels: Smoky Slate 2" x 5 1/4", embossed with the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder, eyes and crow stamped in Tuxedo Momento Black from the Among the Branches stamp set
  • Inside Panels: Old Olive 2" x 5 1/4", and (1) 4" x 5 1/4"
  • I stamped the trees using the Sheltering Tree stamp set and the Among the Branches stamp set (to get this look of a bigger tree using the Among The Branches stamp set, I stamped once and then lined my stamp up a little higher  and stamped again, lining up the trunk of the tree)
  • I daubed the swirl marks to set the mood....in Soft Suede
  • For the tombstones, I stamped in Tangerine Twist, and RichRazzleberry, and Momento  Tuxedo Black ink. I added eyes and trimmed down one tombstone...I just had fun with it! The 31 is from the Witches Night stamp set.
  • I added Bats, and the Rhinestones for 'stars in the sky'
  • very fun card!!!!



Here's our Monster Munchies:  Do you see my Witch Hat-great kit!!


Crazy Fun time!!




A bootiful night!!! :))

Have a great night, hope you feel inspired!!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS