I wanted to share my son's birthday card. He is in Naval flight training, and we couldn't be any more proud of him. I always find masculine cards a little more challenging, and I also didn't want his navy buddies making fun of a birthday card he got from his mom! :))  So there was my challenge! I used a couple different stamp sets to make this card. I used Cottage Greetings and Project Life Let's Get Away stamp set,   I really love the way it turned out! I honestly think he will love it and his buddies will think it's cool! See what you think!



Is that fun?? I love how the plane is writing Happy Birthday!!  Cute...and masculine right??



When I showed this card to my husband, he thought Ryan would LOVE it! I used the Little Numbers to cut the '23' out!  The map paper in the background is perfect for this card!! That paper is from the Typeset Designer Series Paper. The red anchor paper is on clearance right now. It's called Maritime Designer Series paper, it is full of some fun paper!! Later this week (on Wednesday) I will share a scrapbook page I made with this paper.



How great is that for the inside of the card!! Oh I did the happy dance!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this card....more importantly I hope I get a big thumbs up from my son!!

Here is a list of the items I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have a great day! Be sure to click here to order!!

Janet


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS