I wanted to share this super cute hand scrub I made using Gift from the Garden and Made with Love stamp set. I made these for a craft show I am in this weekend. I think they turned out so adorable!! I know I would like to have one, and it would be certain to make someone's day!! These would make great neighbor gifts, downline gifts or for really just about anyone!! I hope you like them....I wish there was a scratch and sniff button, because this smells wonderful!!! (just  close your eyes and imagine.....hmmmm!)






Is that tooo sweet or what?? 







The label is computer generated, I just stamped the gloves with Blushing Bride on top. The Gingham paper is from the Farmer's Market Designer Series Paper- that's fitting right?? To make the little flower pot I used Cajun Craze Marker for the flower pot, the leaves were made using Old Olive Marker, and the heart flower I used the Blushing Bride Marker.  I had to add bling on the heart flower!!The Made with Love stamp just went perfect here!!






I found the recipe for this scrub on Pinterest, it only uses 2 ingredients and is wonderful!! Some call this a Mary Kay Satin Hands Copy Cat recipe.

Items Needed:
  1. Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Scent Dishwashing liquid, I found mine at Walmart. 
  2. A glass container – I found this one at Walmart, it is a 4 oz, diamond canning jar ( it was in a pack of 12)
  3. Sugar
  4. Tags and ribbon for decorating, this is the fun part!!!
I filled up my jar with 2/3rds full of sugar then added 1/3 of the Dawn's Ultra Hand Renewal soap, stirred and added extra sugar or soap to get the consistency I wanted!! Very easy....try it!!!

Here's the Stampin' Up stuff I used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Have a great night!!



post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS