Stampin' Up You're Sublime card

in , by jangirlstamps, 5:42 PM

Here's a happy card that I made, for a friend. I am hoping this cute card says sorry and brings a smile to her face!! I combined the You're Sublime stamp and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp, and came up with 'I'm toadally sorry!" This is one of those stamp sets that hit the top on my wish list when the new catalog came out! I just love this happy little stamp set!!


Here's my card:








Is that sweet?? How fun is that??








 Oh it just makes me smile!!  If you are wondering about the striped paper, its from the new Envelope Paper. paper pack. It's for all kinds of projects, not just envelopes!! I did line my envelope, and used it on my card!! How fun is that!! It's thin and light-weight and just fun!!





I stamped the front of my envelope with the cute little frog!!



To get the words I needed I simply masked off the word 'toadally' and stamped it in the new Cucumber Crush, and then lined up the words from Teeny Tiny Wishes and inked them with Melon Mambo. This card is just too sweet!!

I hope you feel inspired!! Thanks for stopping by.

Here is the items I used for this card:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





post signature
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS