Here's a card I made for my son, he is in the Navy (in flight training) and I am sending him a little goody box. He is actually stationed here in Texas...but I still miss him. Since today is Memorial day, I thought I would slip this little card in his box!! I used the Guy Greeting for this card and Work of Art stamp set. I thought it turned out great, I am hoping it puts a smile on his face!! This would be a great card for anyone who has ever served in the military, you could easily change the sentiment to happy birthday or happy father's day!!

So here's my card:





What do you think? I only embossed about 3/4 of the card with the Lucky Stars Embossing folder. I have used this folder on birthday, and Christmas cards, but it goes great here too!!





When I stamped the Night of Navy, I stamped off once just to allow a lighter color of blue. These colors really make the Anchor pop!! I added the Burlap ribbon to add more texture!! What do you think??


Here's the inside of the card:





I really like this sentiment, it's powerful!! It's from the Something to Say stamp set. If you haven't ever checked this set out...it's full of alot of great sayings!!


Have a great day!! Be sure to place your order for any retiriing items...before they are gone!!

Here are the items I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






post signature


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS