Stampin' Up Four You Moonlight Thank you card

in , by jangirlstamps, 10:46 PM

I wanted to share one of my favorite stamp set that is retiring!! I have loved and used the Four You stamp set numverous times. I like the boldness and the font of all the different words. Actually almost everything I used on these cards is retiring, the Moonlight Designer Series paper, the ribbon and the Four You stamp set. Be sure to get your favorites before they are gone!!

So here's my card, I sent out to my customers. It's a simple card, but fun and happy!!






What do you think? I used two different pieces of paper from the Moonlight Designer Series paper. The Blackberry Bliss color is so pretty, and together with Hello Honey, it's a great match.







To make the tag, I used the Scallop Tag Topper (which is NOT retitring!) and layered Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, with a bow from the Whisper White Thick baker's twine, (both are retiring!!)

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out the retiring list, ok, before they are gone!!

Here's a list of what I used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog








post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS