I have so enjoyed this week playing with the Work of Art stamp set. I have a couple of cool cards to share, that are perfect for this time of year. Here is a graduation card and a fun Popsicle card (that would be sure to cheer up any one's day!) and a Masculine type of card that could be used for birthday, or thinking of you.







The first one is a graduation card that also uses the BYOP stamp set. This is a card that works out for a girl or boy and really can be adapted for any school colors.




For this card I used Basic Gray and just stamped down, without re-inking! I cut a square and free cut the hat....so don't look to close!! :) I made the tassel out of White Bakers twine, I just wound it around my fingers about 4 times and took a piece of Baker's Twine and made a loop. I used a  Candy Dot Brad base for the center.





I used the BYOP stamp for the greeting. This is a pretty great stamp set if you haven't checked it out!! I really like some of the sayings in it. Anyway, back to the card, I used the Sheltering Tree stamp, to stamp the confetti around the graduation. I added a couple of rhinestones from the  Frosted Sequins which is on the clearance rack now!! I really think it turned out fun!!


Here is the coolest card ever!!  No pun intended!! ha-ha!!






Is that too fun??? I did the same kind of technique for the Popsicle. I started off with Tangerine Tango and just kept stamping and not re-inking to get that Ombre color effect. I cornered the corners with the Project Life Corner. I used the Word Window punch to the create the Popsicle stick. I created a 'bite' with the 1 3/4" inch Scallop punch and daubed the edges. That's what I call suuuper fun!!





I embossed the bottom of the card with the  Large Polka Dot embossing folder. Wow! How fun is this little card??? The 'hello sweet friend' is from Six Sided sampler Stamp set.






Here is a really fun beach card, that I made using the Wetlands stamp set:









How fun is this card??? I saw a card like this on Pinterest and came up with this one. I created the beach/ waterfront area with Sahara Sand and Island Indigo. The sunset area was created with Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.

Here's a list of items I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Have a great day!! I hope you have enjoyed these cards and feel inspired!! Be sure to check out the retiring list and the clearance rack, click here!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS