Saturday Series: Curvy Keepsakes Easter Eggstravaganza


For today's Saturday Series I thought I would share some crazy cute Easter treats that I have been making using the Curvy Keepsakes box. These are so cute, they are sure to bring a smile to everybunny.....ha-ha!!  I made a little Easter set, a bunny, and chic and a little treat (using the Curvy Keepsakes in a whole different way!!). If you need some Easter treats to fill up those baskets, grab a Curvy Keepsakes die and come on!!!








Are those so stinkin' cute or what???



This is so precious!! Just makes me smile!! To make the chic I used the large scallop die for the feathers, and just layered them . I used the Owl Punch (one of my favorite punches) for the eyes, the beak I just cut. The feathers on the side are made using the Flower Medallion Punch. I tried a couple different ways to make the feathers, this worked the best. I cut the Medallion flower in half and then just scored about 1/4', this allowed me a way to attach them. The 'top feather' is a piece of Daffodil Delight Seam binding Ribbon that I frayed and tore to make it look like a feather. What so you think??






He's a little cutie!!!







For this little treat I just the more rounded part of the Curvy Keepsakes. I cut 1/2" off both bottom bases and adhered them together, this created a more enlongated box. I just LOVE the Best Year Ever Designer Series paper (***this is the last couple of days that you can get this paper for FREE with a $50 order**). This paper is absolutely PERFECT for Easter. I used the 1/2" circle punch. I used the February Paper Pumpkin cello bags, and topped it off with Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. The little tag is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.












How fun is that?? I put Easter colored candy corn in the liitle bags!! Super fast to make!!! If you have a lotta bunnies to make treats for....this is a gonga!!







Here's the sweetest little bunny ever!! He is my hubby's favorite!!

Here are the bunny details:

Ears:  Scallop Oval, Large Oval (I trimmed a little off the bottom of the oval)
Bow: Bow punch (a new favorite!!)
Eyes: Owl punch, little comma is made using the White Uni-ball Signo Gel pen
Nose: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Cheeks:  1/2" circle punch, black dots made using the Black Stampin' Write Marker,
Whiskers:  I took the White Jute Ribbon and pulled it apart to get individual strand, I used a glue dot to hold in place. I think that you could use White Baker's Twine, but this White Jute Ribbon is more stiff...like whiskers!!
Mouth: Owl punch


Last butt not least..... (ha-ha no pun intended!! the tail....) hee--hee I think my blog just turned X- rated!!   AHH!!  :)



WHAT???? this is well...... maybe the best part!! I used a rose from the Artisan Embellishment kit!!  LOVE IT!!!



Last week I was picked as a TOP 3 for a challenge with Create with Connie and Mary!! How fun is that!! YIPPEE!!

OCC15Top3





Here are the products I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog








Have a great day!! Click here to place your order, only a few days left till sale-a-bration is over!!



post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS