Stampin' Up Shark Bite party favors

in , , by jangirlstamps, 9:22 PM
I wanted to share these adorable little shark party favors! Our HOA is having a end of Summer BBQ and I thought these would be so cute for the kiddos...well and maybe some older kids...shh! :) I have been looking on Pinterest and then it hit me, how easy these would be to make.






Aren't those cute?? Did you scared??  ha-ha!!








The base is 2 1/4" x 4 in Whisper White. The Scallop is cut using the Large Scallop Framelit in Tempting Tourquoise. For the Shark fin I used the Triangle punch and Basic Grey, and just angled it and popped up with a dimensional. The sun is from the Hostess set Hello Love in Daffodil Delight. !! The sentiment is computer gewnerated.





I think the kids will LOVE these.






Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes





SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS