Here's a cute Birthday Fry box that I made. I think this would be the cutest party favor at a birthday! And fast!! Wow! I am gonna be playing with these little boxes and exploring alot of different designs.

So here's this fast Cupcake party favor.










Is that cute?  I used a 5 x 8 inch piece of Tempting Turquoise and then I used the Large Dots Embossing folder.





I used the Cupcake Party stamp and the Cupcake punch to make this little gem. This would make a great birthday party favor, when you need to make alot and not alot of time!







Items used:
Stamps: Cupcake Party
Paper: Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Fry Box Die, Angled Tag Punch, Strawberry Slush thick Bakers twine, Cupcake Punch


Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS