Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness

in , , by jangirlstamps, 12:18 PM
This card is so cute to me! I saw it on Jill Hillards blog and feel in love! The new Stampin' Up colors are fabulous! Really they are easy on the eyes and blend so nicely together,.




I really like the Mosaic Madness used like a border. I can see Christmas cards made the same way. The way I made the stem was to use 2 of the Oval Framelits, and it turned out. Wow another idea with the Oval Framelit.


 
 
 
Super cute! I am also in LOVE with the new buttons!! Right up my alley.
 
Have a great day!!
 
Janet Holmes
 
Items used:
 
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush (sounds good huh!) and Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Really Good Greetings
Accessories: Bird Builder Punch (for leaf), Blossum Punch, Oval Framelits, Very Vintage Buttons, White Bakers Twine, glue dot
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS