Stampin' Up Summer Smooches

in , by jangirlstamps, 3:30 PM
Quick and Simple Friend Card

This is such a happy card. Wouldn't you love getting this is the mail. I think its the colors, it just is a happy little card.

 
 
 
I am so gonna miss the Summer Smooches paper!! Order you Summer Smooches now, as it is retiring! I have used the bright blossoms stamp over and over. Its a keeper, and in the new catalog. If you would like a new catalog, email me and I would be happy to mail you one.
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!!
 
 
Items used:
 
Paper: Summer Smooches DSP, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Real Red
Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Friendly Phrases
Accessories:  1-3/4" scallop punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Real Red marker, Lucky Limeade Marker, Rhinetsone, Real Red 1/4" stiched Grossgrain Ribbon
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS