Quick and Simple Card

in , by jangirlstamps, 5:14 AM
Quick an Simple Card

Here is a card that is simple in design, but very cute!! My favorite!! I gave these out to my club members as a thank you for being my friend and being a club member.
 
 
 

 
 
I love the sentiment. I am not sure the picture is the best, white on white is so popular right now, but hard to photograph!
 
 
 
Items used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set: Friendly Phrases, Papillion Potpouri
Misc: Perfect Dots Embossing folder, Vine Street Embossing folder, Pearls, Butterfly Punch, and Scallop Punches
 
The Vine Street embossing folder was just used on the top, this was a WOW moment for me when they demonstrated this at the Dallas Regional. It is a Sale-A-Bration item and I just love it. I hope they bring it back!!
 

 
 
 
 


 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS