Saturday Series: Playful Palette Washi Tape and Oh Happy Day cards

On Saturdays I like to share ideas using one product a couple different ways. So today, I wanted to use the new Playful Palette Washi tape paired with the stamp set Oh Happy Day. This is the CUTEST stamp set, it is included in the Oh Happy Day Kit. These turned out cute and fun, let's see if they make you happy!! (or a least a smile to your day!!)  :))




Are those cute or what??



I think this card is soooo fun!! I stamped the words kinda cattywampus!! The 'miss you' and 'I just' are two stamps from the Oh Happy day kit, that I thought looked kinda fun in that arrangement!! What do you think??  For this card I put the Washi Tape at angle, and built my card from there!! I tucked a scrap of Emerald Envy ribbon under the flower to give it a little 'stem'.  I really think this turned out cute!!




This card turned out clean and simple!! I tried different layers of the Washi Tape, and this to me was the trick!! Bright and happy!!




I love, love this card!! When I saw that 'Hi' stamp, I knew it was gonna find it's way into the center of my flower!!  :))  I punched the 'hi' out using the 3/4" circle punch. I also took the Basic Black marker and went around the edge, to help it pop!! I just couldn't stand myself ....so I had to put a rhinestone on the 'i' in hi and in friend!! AHH!! That brought a smile to my face!!

I wanted to share this picture of the stamp set that comes in the Oh Happy Day kit, it is very cute!!! It's a fun stamp set, so after you make your kit, then you have a great stamp set to use!!! It's like double the fun!




Thanks for stopping by! I know it has been awhile since I have posted in Saturday Series, so I hope you enjoyed!! My sweet hubby is doing better, had surgery earlier this week, I hope this is it for us!!

Here are the items I used:






Have a blessed day!!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS