I wanted to share this cute Valentines card I got in the mail today from my friend Kim. She used a couple of my favorite stamps the Hello Life and Suite Sayings stamp set. I just love the collar fold card, it lets the words, kinda peak out, very cute.

See what you think, it's gonna make you smile!!




This type of fold is called a Collar fold.  It works best with double-sided designer paper. Once folded as described below, then both sides of the paper are seen. Very Pretty!!!



To make this card, the Designer Series paper measures 4 1/4' x 5 1/2". Cut the paper at the half way point (in this case 2 3/4") use trimmer and cut in 1 1/2". After cutting, simply fold the paper back, being careful to line up the points, and fold back completely. This will kinda remind you of making paper planes when you were a kid! :)) One tip when using this type of fold is to make sure that the sentiment you choose will fit in that allotted area.


Here is a little pictorial for the directions:

Step 1.



Step 2 and 3





Here are the items used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Have a great night!!



post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS