Saturday Series: Snow Place Penguin Card and Treats

One of the stamps that I have fallen in LOVE with, in the holiday catalog is the Snow Place stamp set. Wow!! Is it a cutie! I made this fun little set of Tic-tac treats, gift bag and a card using the Penguin stamp. It is certain to make you smile! Today in Texas it hit 90 degrees, but I can  still dream of cooler weather!! :)



How fun is that???




This is a card we made this month in my card class! It's a fun Z-fold card, that is bright and colorful!!




When the card in it's regular shape, the inside words are hidden. I think this little card is so cute and happy! For the card base I used Tempting Turquoise, I tried Soft Sky and Pool Party here, but the Tempting Turquoise did the trick! It just makes the card pop! I like that it uses non-traditional Christmas colors!! This was a favorite in my class this month!!!


One of the best elements about this card, I created by accident. AHH!! In case you missed it, look at the "fringe" under that sparkly glistening bow? (The bow is made from the new Glitter Ribbon...it's a show-stopper!!) The little fringe under the bow is the Silver Cording Trim frayed apart and it creates this fun little snowflake like element. To get that effect just simply roll the Silver Cording between your fingers back and forth and let the layers fray apart. Try it!! It was a great 'oops!'  :))

Measurements for this card:

  • Tempting Turquiose base 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
  • Holiday Fancy Foil Designer Vellum layer 2 1/2" x 4 to adhere I used adhesive hidden under the snowflakes
  • Real Red square 3 x 3 1/4", Whisper White 2 3/4" x 3"
  • Banner 2 1/2" x 1/2" cut ends with banner punch
  • Stamp Penguin in Tuxedo Momento Black, use Daffodil Delight Marker to color in Feet, Nose
  • Stamp  the santa hat in Real Red and use coordinating Snow Friends Framelits to cut out...how easy is that!




How fun is this little bag. It was made using the Gift Bag Punch board. The Real Red PomPom Trim just makes this little bag. I got this idea from my upline Sharon Cheng.




I stamped this Penguin like the card, this time the Penguin is holding the banner!!  To add some snowflakes was easy using the Flurry of Wishes Bundle.  What I like about this bundle is it's a stamp set that has a matching punch!! Punches are so easy and portable!!




Is this the cutest little Tic-Tac holder??



This little guy is all ready for winter with his earmuffs and scarf....he is the cutest!!! All the stamps her are from the Snow Place stamp, the snowflakes the Penguin and all his attire!! Crazy Cuteness!!



The new Striped Ribbon, just wraps this little treat up, and provides the finishing touch! I got the idea for this Tic-tac treat from  Erica Cerwin and had to change it up. Very fun and easy to make.


I hope you liked these projects!! I sure had fun making them!
Here are the items I used to make these darling lil' guys:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Have a great day and be sure to click here to order!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS