Saturday Series: One card Design, three different looks

Today for our Saturday Series I wanted to share these cards we made in class. It is one design that can be easily made masculine or feminine. How fun is that?? So I used the Guy Greetings and the Walk in the Wild (which is on the retiring list!!!) and Painted Petals (that is NOT in the new catalog coming out!). The Painted Petals is such a popular stamp set, if you don't own it, don't miss out order by June 2.

So here's my cards:




These cards were such a favorite in class. They are fast and simple, yet very versatile! What else is there?




For the Walk in the Wild card and envelop, I used the brush tip on an Early Expresso Marker for the moose. Then I used the brush tip of a Wild Wasabi marker and then gave it a good "huff" that just provides a little humidity and creates a nicely stamped image. The sentiment is also from the Walk in the Wild stamp set. As far as the design, I kept the Wild Wasabi borders tight around the circle and the Typeset Designer Series Paper. Don't yo like the candy dots added? I think they just finish off the card.




Here's the inside of the card. On each of these cards, I stamped an image on the inside of the card and on the envelop. This extra step just completes the card. The best time to stamp on the envelop and the inside of the card, is when you have all the stamps out, inked up!!










For this card I used the Painted Petals stamp set. I first inked the flower stamp in Strawberry Slush ink pad, then I took the brush end of a Melon Mambo marker and just colored in the middle of the flower. This made the flower image kind of two-toned, where the middle of the flower is just slightly a different color.




Here's the inside of the card.










For this card I used Guy Greeting stamp set and Tuxedo Black Momento Ink. A tip when using this stamp set (for using any Photopolymer stamp- place a Stampin' Pierce Mat, or a catalog under your stamped image. This gives it that extra cushion, and creates a crisp image!! The greeting here is from the Wetlands stamp set.





Here's the inside of the card.


I hope you like today's Saturday Series!! and feel like stamping something!! :))

Here is a list of items used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






post signature
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Hi Janet,
    I love your projects and combination of colours!! Special the stamped envelopes and the same stamp in the letter;-)!
    I am looking forward for getting your newest posts!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
    Uta.

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS