Today I wanted to share this adorable card that I have seen versions  ALL over Pinterest. It is just a little cutie!! We made this little punch art bunny in our Easter class and it got plenty of Oooo's and Aaahhh's and alot of chuckles!! That's my kinda card!!



Is that sooo cute?  He is sure to make some bunny happy on Easter!!







Now I have a couple tips to share with you when making this card. The first one may be obvious...but I will  share it, to help you (ask me HOW I know....  ha-ha!! ) The bunny hole was made using a BIGGER  (the 2" circle punch) and the body was made from 1 3/4" inch circle punch. I won't say HOW I found that out!! The legs are made using the Large Oval punch, the larger pink circles are made using the 1/2" circle punch. The little dots on the "toes" are made using the Owl Punch. The tail is made using  the Boho  Blossom  punch. He's a little cutie!!








To make the grass I used the Fringe scissors. I first cut the grass perfect (but it was kinda too perfect..like 2nd grader bangs or something) so I then angled the scissors and cut across the blades again to give it a very uneven look.  To me, that looked better!! The eggs they were made using the Small Oval punch, and different colors of Designer Series Paper. The eggs were an idea that Jo had when were we at class... and you know when the creative frenzy is going and one person does something, and everyone likes it,  and then a trend is started...well that's what happened here with the eggs!!




Here's what I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




 This morningI wanted  Stampin' Up announced that they are having FREE shipping from April 6-10th on all orders....big , small!!  That's awesome! They will ship straight to your front door for FREE!! Yippee!! That saves around 10% and so convient!! All orders, except  priority shipping!!





Have a great day!! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another Saturday Series! Tomorrow I will have a scrapbook page, a Berry Basket and a gift bag all made with the same element. In my Saturday Series I basically take one item and show different ways to use it!! Pretty fun!!

See ya tomorrow, thanks for stopping by!





post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS