Saturday Series: Painted Blooms One Sheet Wonder

I wanted to share this super cute way to make 6 cards FAST out of using one sheet of Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper. I think these turned out super cute!! What I used was just one sheet of Designer Series paper and added 3 sheets of coordinating cardstock to make these 6 fabulous cards. What's a one-sheet wonder you ask? It's where you take one sheet of paper and trim it different ways to come up with many different cards. The way I trimmed mine,  is about the easiest way to use one sheet to make several gorgeous cards!! Easy, peasy!!









So I first cut my 12 x 12 sheet into 4 x 5- 1/4 inch pieces, and adhered them to coordinating cardstock (I used Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi, and Rose Red). I then chose 3 different stamp sets, and planned each card from there.





This was really fun!! This paper is so amazing, it really does all the work for you, just add a ribbon and some embellishments and WOW you have some gorgeous cards!!




So here's a closer look at the first top three cards. I added a couple rhinestones and White Organza ribbon to finish them off!!







Here are the bottom three cards. I used vellum and embossed the Hello in White Embossing Powder. The other two cards I added a little Whisper White cardstock and it just made it pop!!


I also made a little box to hold the cards:



I will have a video later this week to show how I made this box. We have family in from out-of-state and I wanted to get this posted to give you some good ideas!!

Here are the products I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Have a great day!!

Click here to order, and remember only about 10 days left of Sale-A-Bration.

Janet Holmes

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. What a cool way to use that gorgeous piece of paper! I have to copy you, Janet. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS