Saturday Series: For Peeps Sake Easter cards

I wanted to share these cute card I made using the For Peeps Sake stamp set. This stamp set is simply adorable!!! I really had fun making these cards...they made me giddy inside as they all turned out!!





Aren't they cute!!





I really like the softness and sweetness of this card. I saw a card similar to a card made by Rhonda Wade. I made a couple of changes, and it really turned out cute!! The base color is Pistachio Pudding, and the Designer Series paper is Pistachio Pudding as well. That is one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up is the colors all match from ribbon, to paper, ink and buttons!! it makes it easy!!




I stamped it in Pistachio Pudding and used the Wisteria Wonder  and Blushing Bride markers to color in the Easter Eggs. I used the Finishing Touch framelit on the bottom of the Blushing Bride cardstock, that just gave it a real Easter look!! LOVE IT!!









This  a peak-a-boo window card! See how the little chick is looking through the circle!!







And the little sentiment on here just makes me laugh!! I thought it went GREAT with this whimsical card. The designer Series paper on here is the Best Year Ever Sale-a-bration paper...you can get this FREE till the end of the month, with a $50 order!! The Calypso Coral ribbon is also FREE until the end of the month!!! WOW!!!







Is that too stinkin' cute?! I stamped the little chick in Daffodil Delight and used the Calypso Coral marker for his feet.











This Easter card is a Z- Fold card. I like this fold because it's easy and it adds a little character.





This is how it looks opened. Did you notice I used the new Ornate Tag Topper Punch on the front?






To make the cute Easter Eggs, I used the Chevron stamp from Work of Art and embossed it in Clear Embossing powder. I then took Coastal Cabana, and Blushing Bride, and Daffodil Delight and daubed over the embossed Chevron image, then is a resist em boss technique. I used the Small Oval punch to cut out and pooped them up with dimensionals..











Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Have a great day!! I hope you enjoyed today's cards!!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS