Stampin' Up Zoo Babies card

in , by jangirlstamps, 6:17 PM
I wanted to share this cute little card I made using Zoo Babies. I made this for one of our neighbors, who's theme fit just perfect with this stamp set!!I think baby cards are one of the most fun cards to make, maybe it's the colors, or all the excitement that surrounds the new coming baby. Anyway it's always fun for me!!


Here's my card:






Isn't that cute? I just love how the colors turned out. I am someone who doesn't like 'naked' envelopes, so I stamped the giraffe on there.






Did you see how I made this bow? I tied a knot in the ribbon and secured the sides to the back of the Calypso Coral cardstock. I think this gave it a soft touch, without over-doing it. What do you think??






I just think these little Zoo babies are so cute all together.  I think you could use this stamp set for birthday cards, Valentine cards or even thinking of you cards.  It could also be used for scrapbook pages for a Baby book as well as Zoo pages.





Items used:
Stamps: Zoo Babies, And Many More
Paper: Calypso Coral cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Lullaby Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Smoky Slate Ink, So Saffron Ink, Pool Party Ink, Calypso Coral ink, Best Year Ever Ribbon (Sale-A-Bration)


Have a great day!! The Ribbon used here is one of the items you can get for FREE during SALE-A-BRATION.   Click here to check out all the SALE-A-BRATION items and this weeks specials.

Janet Holmes



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS