Stampin' Up Sheltering Tree cards

in , by jangirlstamps, 3:58 PM

Saturday Series: Sheltering Tree

If you have been following my blog for awhile, you know that I have Tool Tuesday (where each Tuesday I highlight a Stampin' Up tool that I LOVE!!)  So I decided to start Saturday Series every Saturday, where I will share cards from a stamp set that I LOVE made in variety of ways. So this is my first Saturday Series and I want to share a trio of  cards I made using the Sheltering Tree Stamp set. This stamp set is down right adorable!!!









Here is the first card, it kinda fits right in with the cold weather that has swept the nation. Here in Texas we have  ice and snow this weekend! 








I stamped the tree in Early Espresso.  I then stamped the little snow flake/stars in Pool Party.  To add the sparkle I used the two-way pen and added Silver Glitter (which just sparkles and shines!!)  And my MOST favorite part of this card is the Silver Glimmer heart tag hanging on the banner!! It just make me do the happy dance!!




Here is my second card, I just love the soft spring colors. It is a happy card with the swing on the tree.





I used a couple Sale-A-Bration items...can you find them??





The base of the card is Calypso Coral. For the tree I stamped  the base in Soft Suede and the leaves I inked the leaves in Crisp Cantaloupe and daubed Pear Pizazz Ink and then Calypso Coral on the stamp itself, and then stamped it on the Whisper White.  If you guessed 3 Sale-a-bration items then you were right!! I used  the button, and ribbon, from the Best Day Ever Accessory Pack and the sweet Designer Series Paper is from Best Day Ever Sale-a-Bration paper.







I really like how this card turned out. This stamp set is good for all seasons of life!! For this tree is stamped the base in Sahara Sand. The leaves were first inked up in Daffodil Delight and then daubed with Cajun Craze before stamping on the Whisper White. The little extra on this card is the sentiment. I just combined two of the sentiments in this stamp set to come up with "thankful for you friend'. I embossed the background with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.

Thank you for stopping by today for my first Saturday Series!! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Have a great day!! click here to place your order.


Janet Holmes






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS