Can you believe it?? only 4 days to go till only the biggest sale of the year!! If you need a Sale-A-Bration catalog, email me and I will be happy to send one (email@example.com)
Here's my bag:
Is that cute or what??
I think a little gift bag like this would make any one's day!! I put a couple pieces of bite size candy in mine. You could also slide in a gift card or just about anything that is a small "thinking of you" kinda gift!
Here's a picture that has a little bit more of a side view. Don't ya just LOVE the new Calypso Coral Trim???
1. Pick two pieces of DSP the same pattern, cut 4 1/2" x 6 1/2".
2. Score each one, 1 inch down the two long sides and along 1 of the short sides
3. Fold along the lines and cut along the bottom up to the 1 inch line. Fold in and make tabs.
4. Repeat for both sides
5. On one of the sides, put Adhesive down both side flaps and bottom flap.
6. Nestle both sides together to form your bag.
7. Use the 2 1/2" circle punch and layer Happy Birthday stamped in Coastal Cabana, punched out with the decorative punch. I then layered it with another decorative label punch out of Coastal Cabana. (I cut it in half to make it layer)
8. I folded a Tea Lace Dollie and secured it with Tombow.
9. Secure top with In-Color Printed clothespins.
10. Decorate with the Calypso Coral Pom Pom Twine and Baker's Twine.
Have a great day! And thank you for stopping by, I will have more fun projects tomorrow as we count down!