Tool Tuesday: Crystal Effects




Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Crystal Effects Adhesive. This is a tool I have showcased before on Tool Tuesday, I just wanted to revisit how awesome this tool is! We used it in class the other day (see project below) and I was amzed how many people haven't used it before! Honestly, this is another must have for your papercrafting tool chest. You really only need to buy it once and it will last a long time!! (I have a funny story to share, one of the girls in my club accidently ordered 2 , and she called me and said , "Janet in my lifetime I will only use one, can you use another in your classes?"  We won't mention any names......Barb.... ha-ha!! So my point is this is a great tool, you really will use over and over again, and it will last a LONG time!! So what's so great about Crystal Effects?  With Crystal Effects, you can add a lacquered dimensional look to all of your papercraft projects. It's like magic it turns regular cardstock into a shiny, mirror like finish!!

Features & Benefits
  • Gives a high-gloss finish to any image

  • Creates amazing 3-D effects

  • Applicator tip provides great control

  • Distributed exclusively by Stampin’ Up!

  • Water based for quick and easy cleanup

  • Dries completely within an hour, depending on how thickly it is applied

  • 2 oz.

Quick Trick

Add a drop or two of our Classic Ink refill to the Crystal Effects, and you’ll have a high-gloss colored finish.

Crystal Effects also works great as an adhesive to attach buttons and other heavier embellishments. Add a three-dimensional effect to your projects with Crystal Effects. Simply apply a thick line of Crystal Effects to the outline of your stamped image. After the line has dried, add a thinner coat of Crystal Effects to the inside area of what was outlined.

FYI

Crystal Effects can be used with any stamped image that has been colored with any medium: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Stampin’ Write Markers, Stampin’ Pastels, Stampin’ Pads.

Do not shake. Shaking Crystal Effects will cause bubbles that will show up in your work. (ask me how I know!! )

Recap after use to prevent the tip from drying and clogging. If you have had yours awhile I will put a toothpick in the top to get it to flow again.

Allow approximately 20-30 min.

For best results, they recommend  using  Crystal Effects within one year of purchase. In my experience it truly lasts a very long time!






Here's the project we used it on, it made the buttons just pop on here!!



Can you see how the buttons just shine??







I thought this turned out cute, like Santa's big 'ole belly!!  :)





                                           How fun it this for a cute stocking stuffer?



So if you are need crystal effects for yourself, or maybe a great stocking stuffer idea, this is a great tool!!




Crystal Effects101055
Price$6.25

Create a glossy, lacquered look over images, paper, anything. Also works great as an adhesive. 2 oz. bottle; acid free.

Remember TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE ON THE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!!!!  click here to order!!! Savings up to 50% 
off!

TODAY IS also the LAST day to sign up as a demonstrator for $74.25, and get $125 in product!! I know I have mentioned this alot this week, but this is  a GREAT deal if it ever even crossed your mind!!

let me know if you have any questions!! Have a great day!


Janet Holmes 
817-988-2586
jangirlholmes@gmail.com












SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love the look of Crystal Effects. I haven't used it much yet, but plan to use it more often.

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS