Monster Monday: Fall Fest Treat Pouch

Every Monday I have been doing a fun blog post called Monster Monday that has ideas for  Halloween treats, cards, and scrapbook pages!! I will be doing this until the last week of Halloween...just to scare up some fun!!! So I made a quick and easy treat pouch, that you could easily change up for any holiday! I used the Fall Fest stamp set and Framelits, I also used the stamp set from September's Paper Pumpkin.


Here's my cute little pouch: (directions at bottom)









I made this for my Secret Santa at work, I know....it's a little early. This year we decided that we could give early, so I came up with this little pouch.








It holds a regular sized candy bar, this would make a great Christmas gift, teacher gift, the uses are endless.










Directions:


  1. cut paper to 3 1/4 x 11 1/2 ( Smoly Slate)
  2. score at 5 1/2, and 10 inches
  3. fold on score line, use scallop border punch on top edge
  4. stamp pumpkin in Tangerine Tango, and use Old olive marker for the stem cut out with framelit
  5. cut out ghost with Fall Framelits in  Whisper White and use wiggling eyes
  6. stamp sentiment from Sept 2014 paper pumpkin, in Memento Black pad
  7. use star punch with Silver Glimmer 
  8. to put the pouch together, staple under the flap on both sides and near the bottom. (tip: I used my Stampin' Up Stapler, but any will work, staple first then adhere Designer Series Paper, so the staples are hidden under the paper. (I used the Monster Motley Designer Series Paper cut at 3 x 3 1/2)
  9. The tag: is 3 x 2" and just added a strip of the Monster Motley Designer Series Paper) the tag was also stamped with the Sept 2014 Paper Pumpkin. The ribbon on top is Pumpkin Pie cotton ribbon.

Have a GREAT  day! Thanks for stopping by, and if you know my Secret Santa at work....remember this is a secret!!  :))


Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS