Here's this cute fall box:
Is that the cutest thing?? I got this idea from Ronda Wade.
This little box is SO easy to make!! Actually so easy that well....I had to make more...
I am taking these to a class tonight as a little thank you gift for all that attend. So in case you are coming tonight, still act surprised ok!! :) These little boxes hold quiet a bit. I put M&M's fun size in mine.
- start with a piece of 8 1/2 x 6" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock
- use the Autumn Accents bigshot die and scrap papers of Tangerine Twist, Misty Meadow, and Champagne Glimmer paper to cut out leaves
- Stamp Merry Everything in Blackberry Bliss and use the Note Tag Punch
- punch hole in the tag and use Linen Thread to attach to box.
- (I used glue dots in between the leaves)
Have a great day!! In our lives we all get busy, make sure to take out so time for yourself, you will feel re-charged!! :)
Click here to order!!