Halloween is just one of those fun times of the year, I get all excited when I start seeing candy and all the goodies at the store. I wanted to share these sweet and simple treats that you can make over and over again for all the little goblins in your life! Every Monday till Halloween I will share some ideas to help you brew up a little fun on Halloween.
Are these little guys cute or what?? I made them all using the Angled Tag Topper punch. I will have directions for each at the bottom. Each one had a bite size candy bar in them! Can you tell which one of these was made with a 'Christmas' item?
I really think he turned out cute!! What Halloween would be complete without a little Frankenstein?
He almost looks like 'Alfla' here with the ribbon...ha-ha!
The ghost is so sweet here! just know some trick-or-treaters would LOVE to get this!!
I like the eyes ......
Of course, there had to be a witch!!
I really like how the hat turned out here. So did you guess which one was made with a 'Christmas' item??? If you guessed the Witch, you were right!! The hat is the new Tree Punch!!
Here's the details so you can re-create:
- all are cut at 2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4
- use the Angled Tag Topper on both ends
- Old Olive for base
- hair was 2" x 2 1/2" I used the fringe scissors and cut a different angles to get all the cuts
- Eyes: larger eye: 3/4" circle punch, smaller eye used owl punch
- Pupils: owl punch
- stamp: Black Staz on Ghoulish Greeting stamp set
- Tangerine Tango for base
- Ghost cut out of Whisper White with Fun Fall Framelits
- eyes : small wiggle eyes
- Stamp: Black Staz on with Holiday Invitation stamp
- Trim: White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim
- Rich Razzleberry for base
- Hat: Basic Black cardstock, cut with Tree punch, and about 1/3" black strip cut in angles on end, small strip of Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper used. I also embossed the hat with Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and daubed Whisper White craft ink on it.
- Tag: made with Crushed Curry, using the Tee-Hee_Hee stamp set, and Banner punch
- For the star I used the star punch out of the Silver Glimmer Paper
Have a great day!!
Click here to order to get your spook on!! :))