Stampin' Up Halloween gift bags

I wanted to share these cute little gift bags for Halloween. This is a sneak peak a the new holiday catalog. This little bag can be changed to fit any holiday or occasion. I made these for our monthly demonstrator swap! They were a hit. I put a small Hershey bar in them.






Do you love the thick twine? The holiday catalog is FULL of incredible stuff. If you need a copy, just let me know.





These are pretty quick and easy to whip up.

Here's how to make them:

Simple Bag:

  1. 6 x 6 card stock or Designer Series Paper
  2. Scored at 1 inch on 2 sides, turn paper and score at 2 ½ and  3 ½
  3. Cut on 1 inch scored side to scored mark, apply adhesive to 2 small flaps and 2 longer flaps
  4. Make sure squared off when a folding up sides, then squeeze top together, I  put folded circle  form 2 1/2/ circle punch on top. 

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment