I wanted to share this adorable little Owl gift bag I made. I just love him!! You know when your making something and you just wanna squeal, well that's how this was for me!! The base of the Owl is made using the Top Note Die and the eyes are made using different circle punches. (see tutorial at the bottom) And I think this little gift bag would make anyone happy!!






Is he sooo cute?? Part of the tag is a sneak-peak of a new stamp set out of the catalog coming out in June! I thought the 'woo-hoo' was perfect!!






Do you love his little hair feathers, cut with the Fringe Scissors!  LOVE THAT!!





I made these for our monthly Demonstrator swap! We meet once a month and swap cards, 3-D items and we either do a technique or a make-n-m take. I really love how fun and how we share, I so enjoy these girls, they are some of my best friends. If you ever want to join, let me know. We meet in the Ft. Worth area, but if you can still swap and be involved from a distance!







 Guess whooo's looking at you ??  ha-ha!!


So here's how made this little guy:









Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes














SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS