Quick and Easy Halloween Treats

Want to make some quick and fast Halloween treats? Your kids will love make these!






Inside is a Carmel apple sucker!





Here's how to make them:


  1. Start with a piece of cardstock 2 1/4 x 6 1/2 (I used Tangerine Tango)
  2. Score at 2 1/2 and 4
  3. I held mine together with glue dots on the top by the sucker stick
  4. Stamp image using Staz on, and I daubed a "moon" in Daffodil Delight using Dauber
  5. Cut out using 1 1/4 circle punch, and the Modern Medley paper cut with the 1 3/4 scallop punch
Here are some pictures from our Spooky Halloween class.


I love the Spooky Banner!!






Notice the treats are labeled.... I just simply cut the witches brew paper and made treats to go along 
with the wording.... pretty stinkin cute!!




Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS