Halloween Week 6

Well it is creeping into October...I can hardly believe it!! I wanted this week to be some spooky home decor!! Well not all that spooky!!  :)

This is my take on the Halloween Spooky banner. So cute!!




I cased mine from Cindy Peterson. I put rosettes on each letter, love it!!





Here is a closer look...I put a scallop circle behind the embellishments, and the extra rhinestones really add and extra wow!!





The extra rosettes I used paper from the Polka Dot Parade. On the "O" and the "K" I made banners from cardstock. I really liked the way it turned out!!




(This is how it looks on the mantel....too fun!!)



After I made the Spooky Banner, I just couldn't stop making rosettes!! There should be a caution sign....these can be addicting!!  (ha-ha!!) So I decided to make this little Mason Jar Decoration...why not!!  :)


Won't that be cute on the table! 



I thought this turned out super cute!!  


And this next project, was a gift my dear friend and neighbor Jen brought over yesterday!!



It is such a "triple WOW" wreath!! I just love it!! 



Hope some of these ideas gave you some "spooktackular"  inspiration today!!

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS