i wanted to share a card I made using the All Together Collection bundle. I was in a card swap and really wanted to think out of the box. We live on a golf course, and honestly one thing led to another and here was my idea. This is a swap I did in January. (Sorry for delay my blog is under construction!!)




I love to take dies that have words are "re-arrange them" so here's what it looked like to start with 



I used several dies to come up with this card. If you don't have these, then you can use what you have and modify or I would be happy to help you order these products.

Here is what I used:
Flag: sports event die  #157892
Pole: smooth sailing die #149576
Grass: layering diorama #155565
Pole hole: suit and tie die #154322
Golf ball: hole punch
Clouds: basic border die and I sponged them using balmy blue.

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Again bear with me, my blog is under construction! 

Have a great day!

Janet 





SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS