National Scrapbook day!!

in , , by jangirlstamps, 11:40 PM

Once a month I have a class called Super Saturday, it's a one day retreat that we "tear it up"  and have a great time!!!  Ha-ha!!!Well this Saturday was no exception, we crafted, stamped, laughed and had a great time!!! We made 4 double page scrapbook pages and 4 cards and why stop there...lets make a treat too!!! We had a potato bar with all the fixin's and cookies, cupcakes,  salads and lots of goodies!!


Here are the scrapbook pages we made:



How sweet is that?? This is such a perfect page, to get those Easter pictures and memories down on a page!!




I love the little Easter Basket here, I can't wait to put my pictures to put my pictures on this page.






One of my favorites parts of this layout is the fun title!! I used the Layered Alphabet here, which is perfect for scrapbooking. It's not too big, the font is fun....just perfect, it's (sniff-sniff) also retiring!!!




I just love how this page turned out, the colors are so soft and soothing!! 


One of my favorite embellishments is the shirt, just perfect for the beach!! I stuffed the flip-flops in the "sand".  To make the sand I sponged Crumb Cake on Sahara Sand Cardstock and then used Gorgeous Grunge to add sand! I used the Day at the Beach stamp set on this page,  to make the sun hat, sunglasses and flip-fliops, it is on the retiring list!! To me this stamp is a keeper, great stamp for cards and scrapbook pages!!!












This page was one of the favorites of the day. It's just perfect for all kinds of pictures. I used the Flower Shop stamp set and matching punch to make this page!! The  leaves are from Botanical Gardens Framelit-which is also retiring!!






I like the saying here, it just says it all!!! Don't ya think??





Here is a fun summer page, I got this idea from Rachel Tessman. It's a bright and fun page, all ready for summer!!!





I really like the sun here. I used the Sunburst framelit, and just trimmed it up to a sun with some sass!!! ha-ha!!





Here are some pictures of us having fun!!
























Here's our potato bar!! being creative makes us hungry!!







Have a great day, and check back tomorrow to see the other fun projects we made.

Click here for the retiring list.

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS