features, make this tool a keeper in my book! See why I think so!!
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- This provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- light weight
- This trimmer has separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- ONE TOOL that does both-cut and score!!
- locks into place for secure storage and transportation
- The right-side grid helps you sure cut very small strips
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- No guessing : The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off. THIS is huge, I have had other trimmers that the measurements wore off!!
- measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- The right-side grid helps you cut very thin strips.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired and feel like making something today!!