I wanted to share this Fall card we are making this month in my card classes. It is very cute and full of lots of fun!!! I used the Paisleys and Posies stamp set. I really like the way it turned out!!  I used the Halloween Night designer series paper, which can be used for more than Halloween. See what you think...


Pretty cute right??   I love the acorn on here, it just adds the right pizazz!! I stamped the bottom of the acorn in Soft Suede and the topper is made using the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper. Ohhh it just steals the show!!


To make the Pumpkin, I first stamped it in Pumpkin Pie. Then I used the Blender pen and added Pumpkin Pie ink working my way from the outer edge to the center. To make the leaf, I stamped it in Pear Pizazz and again used the Blender Pen to add color.

Have a great day!! Thank you for stopping by, be sure to check out the fantastic deal this month on paper: 


dsp-paper-sale-page

click here to order. Have a great day!!


post signature
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Such a cute card; thanks for sharing and for your coloring tips!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS