Tool Tuesday - Stampin' Up! Wood-Mount Cases 



Today's Tuesday Tool are the Stampin' Up Wood-Mount Cases. Today I wanted to share this "tool" you can use to get organized. I think we can all use organizational ideas to make our lives easier, so I wanted to share some ideas that helped me. So first I love that these cases are similar to the clear-mount boxes and will fit on a shelf right next to them. The wood-mount cases are a little wider, so they hold more or more bulky accessories and embellishments. Not only can you use these boxes for storing items, you can transfer your old  wood sets to the new boxes and keep your accessories uniform on the shelf.



They come in 2 sizes:

               Full Size: 7-1/2" x 5-1/2"


Half-size cases: 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"




Features:
  •  Come in 2 sizes, to optimize storing stamps and  embellishments
  •  Full-size cases: 7-1/2" x 5-1/2"
  •  Half-size cases: 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  •  Affordable
  •  Has a sleeve that allows you to slide paper in for easy labeling
  •  4 per package
  •  durable plastic
Benefits:
  •  Additional cases for existing wood-mount stamp sets
  •  Cases stack perfectly with clear-mount stamp set cases
  •  DVD-sized to fit in existing shelves
  •  Different sizes allow easy to organization and keep everything in it's place

Here are some ideas I used in my craft room:












If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Wood-Mount Cases,   click here.  

I hope you feel inspired!!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS