Tool Tuesday: Triple Banner Punch
Today's Tool Tuesday is the Triple Banner Punch. Honestly, I use this punch all the time. I was making this card for the weekly sketch challenge for Create with Connie and Mary CCMC401, I thought how many times I reach for this punch. To me, the Triple Banner Punch is a definite tool needed in your craft tool box. If you have ever been to my class, you know we use it all the time!! It makes great banners quickly!! First let me show you my card for the sketch challenge.
Here's this fun sketch:
Here's my card:
Is that too sweet??
I just love the Bee!! I used the 'just because' from A Dozen Thoughts stamp set. I masked it, so I could stack the words. The swirls on the sentiment kinda goes with the bee buzzin' around. I really like the Gold Glimmer paper here, it just adds the right amount of sparkle!! I used the Triple Banner Punch to cut the Bee paper (English Garden Designer Series paper) and the Gold Glimmer paper.
So let's talk about the Triple Banner Punch.
- The Banner Triple Punch gives you triple the banner options in one punch.
- You can make banners in three widths--1", 1-1/2", and 2"--in any length.
- Punch size: 3-3/8" x 5-3/4" x 1-1/4"
- Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
- Sleek body style
- Perfect for all types of papercrafting. Make banners quickly for bags, gift boxes, cards, scrapbook pages etc.
- easy to use
- stores closed, so not bulky- stackable
- one punch that makes 3 different size banners!!
Here's what the punch looks like:
Here is another view, with some more fun banners
Have a great night!