Stampin' Up Welcome Words New Team Member cards

in , by jangirlstamps, 11:57 PM
I recently had a few people join my team!! How fun is that!! So what better way to Welcome them than a handmade card. So I used the Welcome Words stamp set to make this happy little card!!  See what you think!!



I love the bright colors, Mint Macaron and Melon Mambo together are such a good combo. It just makes me happy!! I think this card reflects our Team, cheerful and creative!!


In case you missed this stamp set, it's on page 24 in the Occasions Catalog. I think you could make many different types of cards, to welcome baby, to the neighborhood, or simply welcome
back home for Military or someone that's been gone awhile. I got the idea for this card from Ronda Wade.

So you know..... this is the BEST time to join Stampin' Up!! During Sale-a-Bration!! The BIGGEST SALE of the year!! As a new demonstrator during Sale-a-bration you will receive a total of $155 in product for $99, you decide what you want, all customizable!! Shipping is FREE!. You will also receive a  FREE Paper Pumpkin kit in your order. There is NO obligation, you don't have to do anything further unless you choose to!

What's  so fun and special about our team? We are a fun group that support and encourage each other. We communicate through exclusive Facebook groups, emails and monthly meetings. In our monthly meetings we do make and takes, monthly card swapping and take demonstrate different techniques. There is also lots of giggling and amazing friendships! If you honestly want to be a part of a group that encourages you and cares about you, this is a great fit!! If you would like more info, please let me know. Click here to see more info and some fun pictures!!

Here is a list of the items I used for this card:



Have a great night!!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS