Tool Tuesday: Aqua Painter

Good Evening Everyone!  I wanted to share these cute treats I made using the Honeycomb Happiness and the Aqua Painter. So for Tool Tuesday I thought I would highlight the Aqua Painter. They are very versatile for controlling water coloring. With the Aqua Painters there is no need for a cup and water and no mess! To use these, fill the reservoir with water and either use with re-inker or just a little ink on the inside lid of a stamp pad. And just water color away, like you did when you were a kid!!

Features & Benefits
  • 2 painters included per package: 12 mm and 15 mm brush sizes
  • Portable and easy to use
  • Reservoir holds 8 cc of liquid
  • Great for use with the Classic Stampin’ Pads
  • Re-fillable
  • affordable
You can use the Aqua Painter to pull colors to blend and soften them.

Image result for aqua painters stampin up


Quick Trick:  They work great with the Stampin' Up inks, and other mediums to pull and blend colors. And cleaning the painter is simple—just pass a couple of strokes on scrap paper to remove color. You won’t need multiple pens for all your colors; one pen is all you need.


Here are these cute treats:


To make this sweet treat, I stamped the lil chick in Archival Gray ink, this ink won't smear with the water coloring. Then I took my Daffodil Delight ink pad and squished it, while the lid was on, this gets just a small amount on the inner lid. Then I took my filled up Aqua Painter and lightly dabbed it into the ink. What I like to do is start on the edge, so this is the darkest area then work my way to the rest. I also like to leave the center area open (free of color) so it kinda highlights that area.


I made these for all the people at class today. Very cute and a  fun little Easter treat. I used the Polka Dot Cone Cellophane bags on page 23 in the Occasions catalog. What a fun way to give a cute treat!!

I hope you have a great night!!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS