Here's a great card that uses the Perfect Pairings Sale-A-Bration stamp set. This is a pretty versatile set and one that you can get for FREE, and that makes it even more GREAT!!! I love the colors in this card, soft and subtle but happy all at the same time! I used  one of my favorite new Designer papers called It's My Party for this card!!




I really like all the elements on here, like the Balloon punched out of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, the fun new It's my Party Enamel Dots, the Linen Thread.....sometimes I think I can't make a card without ribbon! Ha!!



I think this card would make anyone's day!!! I don't know about you, but seems like I never have enough birthday cards!!

I wanted to share that my card I posted on Wednesday, it made the Top Three in Create with Connie and Mary's Sketch Challenge, I was so happy!! That just made my day!!! :))) I hope that card makes my sister-in-law's day!! Thank you Connie and Mary for a fun sketch!!

WI15Top3Pick



Have a great night, here are the items I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Click here to order and take advantage of the items you can get for FREE while you can!

post signature


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS