I wanted to share these cute little Christmas Dog treats I made. I made these for a craft show, and to give as gifts to our "dog" friends!! If you know me....well I am crazy in love with our little dog!  I  was doing the happy dance when I realized I could use the No Bones About It stamp set, by just using the marker on the "no bones about it' part of the stamp!!! WAHOO!  The Merry Christmas is from the Snow Friends stamp set, these two sets made a perfect tag on the topper. See what you think?





 I used the 4x6 cello bag, to hold the bones. The topper is a 4" x 4 " inch using the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.  To make the paw, I used the small Heart Punch and Black Candy Dots. Very cute and easy. How fun of a gift to give to all your four-legged friends!!



BIG NEWS!!! STAMPIN' UP SALE!!!  This sale starts today, great bargains!!!





click here to check out sale!!  Lots of items are 50% off!!! Check out all the deals!!!


Have a great day!!



post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS